As part of our development, we are looking for a Senior Consultant in Organisation (REF: ORGA-01)
- To analyse, formalize and optimize structures, processes, procedures and the use of IT systems
- To identify dysfunctions and performance levers
- To design tools to increase productivity and efficiency, as well as the implementation of appropriate measures
- To analyse the corporate goals and strategies in order to propose relevant solutions
- To steer projects from A to Z and accompany change
- To coordinate workshops, training sessions and organise meetings
- Master degree (preferably in Economics or Business management) with at least 5 years experience in the practical field of consulting, conceptual analysis, process optimisation and change management
- A good working knowledge of IT, as well as experience in planning related to IT projects
- Excellent analytical and conceptual qualities coupled with a strong interest in innovative technology
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to prioritize and work on a range of projects
- A good sense of client orientation
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and team player
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Fluent in French and English (ability to write and speak at a high standard)
- German and Luxembourgish would be an advantage
- Certification in project management is an asset
Are You Our New Senior Consultant in Organisation?
Founded in 2000, MindForest is a consultancy firm, specialising in change management, which operates both in Luxembourg and internationally. MindForest places people at the heart of its consulting activity by putting forward essential factors for the organisation such as commitment, values, experience, social ties, communication, emotional intelligence, skills, not forgetting creativity.
MindForest accompanies companies through their projects of organisational restructuring, performance improvement, competitiveness and sustainable development. At MindForest, we consider the development of your career as a key element of team success. MindForest received the iNDR CSR label in 2015 2018, and 2021 for its commitment to CSR.
As a team, we believe that our interdependence is the key to the success of our projects.
We are a collective of documentalists, graphic designers, engineers, occupational psychologists, web designers, information designers, facilitators, consultants and translators united by the conviction that we can accompany/transform our clients’ challenges.
We never stop learning from each other and MindForest is deeply committed to ensuring that every employee becomes a learning collaborator.
If you too rely on collective intelligence and have this vision of teamwork, apply today!