As part of our development, we are looking for a Senior Consultant in Change Management (REF: MF-CM-01)
- To advise & accompany clients in the successful completion of their change process
- To carry out organisational analyses and elaborate effective action plans covering communication, sponsor road mapping, training and resistance management
- To define change management methodologies: suggesting orientations and strategies based on the existing corporate requirements
- To participate in change interventions: supporting, coaching, mobilising
- To identify dysfunctions and performance levers and implement appropriate measures
- To analyse corporate goals and strategies in order to propose relevant solutions
- To steer projects from A to Z and accompany change
- To coordinate & participate in workshops, training sessions and organise meetings
- To create project defined deliverables and related tools
- Master degree in Change Management and Project Management
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge in Change Management
- Able to apply a human approach to change management
- Capable of managing large scale change management projects with a minimum of 5/7 years of experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual qualities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience in agile methods with the capacity to prioritise and work on a range of projects
- With a client centric approach
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and team player
- Proactive, able to work autonomously and anticipate tasks
- Fluent in English and French (ability to write and speak at a high standard)
- German and Luxembourgish would be an advantage
Are You Our New Senior Consultant in Change Management?
Founded in 2000, MindForest is a consultancy firm, specialising in change management, which operates both in Luxembourg and internationally. MindForest places people at the heart of its consulting activity by putting forward essential factors for the organisation such as commitment, values, experience, social ties, communication, emotional intelligence, skills, not forgetting creativity.
MindForest accompanies companies through their projects of organisational restructuring, performance improvement, competitiveness and sustainable development. At MindForest, we consider the development of your career as a key element of team success. MindForest received the iNDR CSR label in 2015 2018, and 2021 for its commitment to CSR.
As a team, we believe that our interdependence is the key to the success of our projects.
We are a collective of documentalists, graphic designers, engineers, occupational psychologists, web designers, information designers, facilitators, consultants and translators united by the conviction that we can accompany/transform our clients’ challenges.
We never stop learning from each other and MindForest is deeply committed to ensuring that every employee becomes a learning collaborator.
If you too rely on collective intelligence and have this vision of teamwork, apply today!