As part of our development, we are looking for a Consultant in HR Management (REF: MFHR-02)
- To analyse, formalize and optimize HR processes – and provide support for succession planning, competence management, career plotting
- To identify dysfunctions and performance levers and to design tools to increase productivity and efficiency
- To analyse HR structures and write job descriptions to comply with corporate goals and strategies
- To liaise with client HR departments and coordinate with project teams
- To animate workshops, training sessions and organise meetings
- Master’s degree in HR Management with about 2 years of experience in the field
- An excellent working knowledge of HR tools and techniques
- Proven analytical and conceptual qualities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to prioritize and work on a range of projects
- A good sense of client orientation
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and team player
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Fluent in French and English (ability to write and speak at a high standard)
- German and Luxembourgish would be an advantage
Are You Our New Consultant in HR Management?
Founded in 2000, MindForest is a consultancy firm, specialising in change management, which operates both in Luxembourg and internationally. MindForest places people at the heart of its consulting activity by putting forward essential factors for the organisation such as commitment, values, experience, social ties, communication, emotional intelligence, skills, not forgetting creativity.
MindForest accompanies companies through their projects of organisational restructuring, performance improvement, competitiveness and sustainable development. At MindForest, we consider the development of your career as a key element of team success. MindForest received the iNDR CSR label in 2015 2018, and 2021 for its commitment to CSR.
As a team, we believe that our interdependence is the key to the success of our projects.
We are a collective of documentalists, graphic designers, engineers, occupational psychologists, web designers, information designers, facilitators, consultants and translators united by the conviction that we can accompany/transform our clients’ challenges.
We never stop learning from each other and MindForest is deeply committed to ensuring that every employee becomes a learning collaborator.
If you too rely on collective intelligence and have this vision of teamwork, apply today!