Specialist in Design Thinking
Are You Our New MindOpener in Design Thinking?
Founded in Luxembourg, MindForest is a consulting company specialised in change management, which operates both in Luxembourg and in an international context.
MindForest puts the human factor at the centre of its consulting activities by highlighting relevant high priority factors such as commitment, values, experience, social links, communication, emotions, competencies not to mention creativity.
MindForest guides companies throughout their projects linked with organisational restructuration, improved performance, increased competitiveness and durable development, whilst still maintaining change management as the key component.
At MindForest, we believe that the development of your career is a key element in the overall success of our team. MindForest was awarded the iNDR CSR Label in 2015 and in 2018 for its CSR Commitment.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated
Specialist in Design Thinking (m/f)
The right candidate will be in charge of driving internal and external workshops combing visual thinking and design thinking methods to transform organisations. Will act as a catalyst to implement the design thinking methods and tools in the team and will work together with the change management teams to support each phase of change processes by designing methods and deriving key insights from user interactions.
- Implement Design thinking processes in our customer workshops
- Support the work of the change team with visual thinking activities
- Add design elements to our future documentation and other support materials
- Coach the team in the field of Design Thinking processes and tools
- Design user interaction and validation methods to supporting the change process
- Drive the innovation process
- Master degree in change management or in design or a graduate degree in Cognitive Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, Cultural Anthropology or related degree.
- Qualification in and/or significant experience using human centred design (design research / design thinking) research methodologies preferred.
- Knowledge of emerging research approaches, tools, and innovative presentation techniques
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
- Work well independently and in teams.
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple on-going assignments
- Fluent in English and French (ability to write and speak at a high standard)
- German and Luxembourgish would be an advantage