Business/Sales Development Manager
Founded in Luxembourg, MindForest is a consulting company specialised in change management, which operates both in Luxembourg and in an international context.
MindForest puts the human factor at the centre of its consulting activities by highlighting relevant high priority factors such as commitment, values, experience, social links, communication, emotions, competencies not to mention creativity.
MindForest guides companies throughout their projects linked with organizational restructuration, improved performance, increased competitiveness and durable development, whilst still maintaining change management as the key component.
At MindForest, we believe that the development of your career is a key element in the overall success of our team. MindForest was awarded the iNDR CSR Label in 2015 and in 2018 for its CSR Commitment.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and qualified:
- Work with the Managing Partners to define, execute and monitor the sales marketing strategy, where appropriate coordinating these activities with the team
- Gather Business Intelligence on leads, prospects, active and former Clients: leveraging quantitative and qualitative data, managing list segmentation accordingly and establishing ways to generate interest in our company and products.
- Act on detected opportunities, develop business by prospecting for new clients and following up on commercial leads
- Present and promote products and services to existing clients and prospects
- Meet clients and prospects in order to perform clients pain analyses
- Conduct market analysis and report on emerging trends as well as specific client needs, problems & interests
- Understand client behaviour
- Convince prospects of the added value of Change Management
- Coordinate events and manage client relationships
- Assist with work on the CRM database
- Master’s degree in a business-related subject with approx. 5 years of experience of Sales
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Capacity to analyse, summarize, structure and present information in a variety of forms and formats
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish markets and economy
- Proven work experience as a sales or business developer
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Capacity to prioritize and organize work
- Project Management Skills
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and team player, but also able to work autonomously
- Fluent in French and English
- Luxembourgish and German constitutes an advantage, as would previous experience of Change Management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office