Project Administrator (m/f)
Founded in 2000, MindForest is a consultancy firm, specialising in change management, which operates both in Luxembourg and internationally. MindForest places people at the heart of its consulting activity by putting forward essential factors for the organisation such as commitment, values, experience, social ties, communication, emotional intelligence, skills, not forgetting creativity.
MindForest accompanies companies through their projects of organisational restructuring, performance improvement, competitiveness and sustainable development. At MindForest, we consider the development of your career as a key element of team success. MindForest received the iNDR CSR label in 2015, 2018 and 2021 for its commitment to CSR.
As a team, we believe that our interdependence is the key to the success of our projects. We are a collective of documentalists, graphic designers, engineers, occupational psychologists, web designers, information designers, facilitators, consultants and translators united by the conviction that we can accompany/transform our clients’ challenges. We never stop learning from each other and MindForest is deeply committed to ensuring that every employee becomes a learning collaborator.
If you too rely on collective intelligence and have this vision of teamwork, contact us!
As part of our development, we are looking for a…
Project Administrator (m/f)
- Be the liaison point between the project leaders and the administration
- Facilitate the task of the project manager by helping with administrative tasks and project structuring
- Ensure internal and external governance for each project, coordinate this when necessary and report back
- Draw up and update a risk matrix for each project
- Ensure that there is a project plan for each project and that it is monitored and regularly updated
- Ensure that the project is well documented and that this respects the structure of our tools
- Ensure that the budget is respected for each project throughout the duration of the project
- Provide project managers with tools to facilitate their work and give them the necessary support to use them
- Organise and lead a monthly meeting with all project managers
- Provide support to project managers, as required
- Coordinate resources and prepare invoicing
- Be the main contact for the consultants
- Master’s degree in business (or equivalent) with 3 years of experience
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Capacity to analyse, summarise, structure and present information in a variety of forms and formats
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and team player, but also able to work autonomously
- Capacity to prioritize and organize work, excellent time management skills
- Project Management Skills and excellence in MS Office Suite
- Fluent in French and English, Luxembourgish and German constitute an advantage.
Please send your cover letter and CV (with recent photo) to:
34 rue Michel Rodange
Tel : +352 43 93 666 770
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org