Are You Our New Consultant in HR Management (M/F)
Founded in Luxembourg, MindForest is a consulting company specialised in change management, which operates both in Luxembourg and in an international context.
MindForest puts the human factor at the centre of its consulting activities by highlighting relevant high priority factors such as commitment, values, experience, social links, communication, emotions, competencies not to mention creativity.
MindForest guides companies throughout their projects linked with organizational restructuration, improved performance, increased competitiveness and durable development, whilst still maintaining change management as the key component.
At MindForest, we believe that the development of your career is a key element in the overall success of our team. MindForest was awarded the iNDR CSR Label in 2015 and in 2018 for its CSR Commitment.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated
Consultant in HR Management
- To analyse, formalize and optimize HR processes – and provide support for succession planning, competence management, career plotting
- To identify dysfunctions and performance levers and to design tools to increase productivity and efficiency
- To analyse HR structures and write job descriptions to comply with corporate goals and strategies
- To liaise with client HR departments and coordinate with project teams
- To animate workshops, training sessions and organise meetings
- Master’s degree in HR Management with about 2 years of experience in the field
- An excellent working knowledge of HR tools and techniques
- Proven analytical and conceptual qualities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Capacity to prioritize and work on a range of projects
- A good sense of client orientation
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and team player
- Proactive and able to work autonomously
- Fluent in French and English (ability to write and speak at a high standard)
- German and Luxembourgish would be an advantage