Business & Sales Developer (m/f)
Are you our new Business & Sales Developer?
Founded in 2000, MindForest is a consultancy firm, specialising in change management, which operates both in Luxembourg and internationally. MindForest places people at the heart of its consulting activity by putting forward essential factors for the organisation such as commitment, values, experience, social ties, communication, emotional intelligence, skills, not forgetting creativity.
MindForest accompanies companies through their projects of organisational restructuring, performance improvement, competitiveness and sustainable development. At MindForest, we consider the development of your career as a key element of team success. MindForest received the iNDR CSR label in 2015 and 2018 for its commitment to CSR.
As a team, we believe that our interdependence is the key to the success of our projects.
We are a collective of documentalists, graphic designers, engineers, occupational psychologists, web designers, information designers, facilitators, consultants and translators united by the conviction that we can accompany/transform our clients’ challenges.
We never stop learning from each other and MindForest is deeply committed to ensuring that every employee becomes a learning collaborator.
If you too rely on collective intelligence and have this vision of teamwork, contact us!
As part of our development, we are looking for a…
Business & Sales Developer (m/f)
- Working with the Managing Partners to define, execute and monitor the sales marketing strategy, where appropriate coordinating these activities with the team
- Collaborating closely with the Marketing & Communication team
- Gathering Business Intelligence on leads, prospects, active and former Clients: leveraging quantitative and qualitative data, managing list segmentation accordingly and establishing ways to generate interest in our company and products.
- Acting on detected opportunities, develop business by prospecting for new clients and following up on commercial leads
- Presenting and promoting products and services to existing clients and prospects
- Meeting clients and prospects in order to perform clients pain analyses
- Conducting market analysis and reporting on emerging trends and competitor activities, as well as assessing specific client needs & interests; ensuring monthly reporting go the Managing Partners
- Understanding client behaviour
- Convincing prospects of the added value of Change Management
- Coordinating events and managing client relationships
- Assisting with work on the CRM database
- Master’s degree in a business-related subject with approx. 5 years of experience of Sales
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Capacity to analyse, summarize, structure and present information in a variety of forms and formats
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourgish market and economy
- Proven work experience as a sales or business developer
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Capacity to prioritize and organize work
- Project Management Skills
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude and team player, but also able to work autonomously
- Fluent in French and English
- Luxembourgish and German constitutes an advantage, as would previous experience of Change Management
- Excellence in MS Office Suite